What is the Pop-In Library?
The Pop-In Library is limited Library services, within a limited space in our building.
Where is the Pop-In Library located?
The Pop-In Library will be held in the main area of the first floor only. Patrons will enter through the front doors and exit through the Community Room. No other areas of the building will be accessible.
What services are available in the Pop-In Library?
- Browse the New & Popular collection, Museum Passes, Large Type and Adult Audio
- Browse a limited selection of adult, teen, and children’s items including books, audiobooks, Playaways, board games and DVDs
- Pick up items on reserve without an appointment
- Get a library card
- Resolve account issues
- Use the copier/fax machine
- Limited computer & printer access (2 stations available, max 30 min per person, per day)
- Request items not in browsing area
- Notary Public by appointment
- Public restrooms
When is the Pop-In Library available?
- The Pop-In Library is open on Monday 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM, Tuesday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Wednesday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Thursday 1:00 PM -7:00 PM and Friday 9:00 AM -4:00 PM
- Curbside pickup is available Monday 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM, Tuesday 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Wednesday 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Thursday 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM and Friday 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Staff is available for phone assistance Monday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Tuesday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Wednesday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Thursday 10:00 AM -7:00 PM and Friday 9:00 AM -4:00 PM
What safety precautions are in place?
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby for patrons to use upon entering and exiting the building. We request that patrons use the hand sanitizer or wash their hands before handling library materials.
- A maximum of 10 patrons will be allowed in the building at any one time. Loitering will not be allowed, please limit your visit to 30 minutes.
- Masks or face coverings that cover both the nose and mouth will be required while in the building, and while waiting to enter the Library.
- Social distancing requirements will be in place while inside the building, and while waiting to enter the Library.
- The Library will be cleaned and sanitized overnight.
- Staff will sanitize high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
- All returned materials are quarantined for a minimum of 96 hours before they are checked-in. No fines accrue on items being quarantined.
What services are unavailable?
- Seating and study tables
- Drinking fountain, bottle filler only available
- 1-on-1 computer/tech help (please call ext. 6 or email for assistance)
- Children’s playroom & toys
- Teen Space & upstairs study tables
- Browsing newspapers or magazines
- We are not accepting book donations at this time
- Inside book return (please use out door book return at the rear of the building)